Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tea




Arizona green tea




My mom bought a box of this tea earlier and i can say that this tea is my new favorite. It does taste so well. It's not over powering like the other teas out there. 


I am not a tea addict or what but i just like tasting and sipping their different kinds and flavors. My ever favorite was the coffee bean ginseng peppermint tea. I love with a little of milk ans sugar. Sadly, i only have 5 bags left. 



Coffee Bean's Ginseng Peppermint tea



So, later morning is the start of my class. I am now a junior, am so happy! As i am back to school, i am also back on buying and drinking black milk tea (without pearls) in Simple Line, a milk tea store in front of our school.  





Simple Line black milk tea (without pearls)




No comments:

Post a Comment