Friday, January 18, 2013

I can't get enough




Everybody knows that i am in love and you know that when someone is in love they can do crazy and stupid things that others might not understand why. I pity them because i know that they haven't experienced being  in love at all yet, maybe,yes, but way too far from what i feel right now. I know i'm young and i haven't experienced everything yet and i am not saying that i know everything but i know what i feel and i know what i'm doing. They can't understand what in love people can do because they have never felt it, they never felt love this strong. I am also surprised about this, about what i feel. I can't control it. I can't get enough. 

I don't know why i still feel the same way towards her even though a lot of bad things have  happened between us already. We're still here, in love, crazy and stupid. I really don't know how to react about this, i keep on asking myself if what i'm doing is still right and if its not i don't really give a damn. All i know is she makes me really happy and sad, and happy and sad and sometimes happy and sad at the same time. I love her so dearly that i can't even control myself on falling so much more with every fight and every reconciliation.





No comments:

Post a Comment