Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Alone



Nobody wants to be alone. I would never want to be alone. A friend of my mom came to our house yesterday to vent about her dilemmas in her life. At some point while she spills her emotions to my mom i was like what the hell is your problem, you have everything you want, everything you need and you have a happy life (i think).  What made me think that she's happy? well, She go to places just to chill and relax, not all people can do that, even me. She laughs a lot every time i see her. I couldn't imagine her crying until that day. She conversed with mommy with a canned strong ice on her hand and a river full of tears  in her eyes.


I did not know how she struggles with her life until she talked about it. She ain't happy. She married a man who she doesn't love. Now, i get it. Being with someone who you don't want to be with for the rest of your life is like living  in hell. You need to to pretend caring for someone who just don't matter to you at all. 


She cries because she can't find love, she said. She slept with so many guys already just to please them but she just can't. I saw it in her eyes that she's really afraid to be alone, to grow old without someone. She's afraid to be like her mom. Her dad left them when she was still young. I saw where her problem all started.


I pity her so much. I just can't imagine myself being with someone whom i don't love. It's really hard being her. Mommy told her to keep the faith, God will give her someone who she deserves, someone who will not make her feel alone and  left behind.



People will feel being alone at some point but always remember that being alone  is not all bad, sometimes it is a good way to tell us that we can stand without anyone, we can be  happy by just having ourselves. 


People might see happiness by being single, married or religious but one thing's for sure nobody's ought to be alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment