Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fernweh





FERNWEH -
A crave for travel; being homesick for a place you've never been




I really want to travel the world. I wanna see how the world is with different culture, people, tribes, literature and perspectives. As a child, i day dream being in a wonderful place, a place where i can only see in my dreams. Back then , i didn't know that those places which lives whenever i sleep exists. I always wanted myself in a place where i can see the sky, the beach and the sand. Where i can take my love with me, a romantic place where we can cuddle and kiss. A place where i can walk all day long without even noticing that my feet are tired. A place where i can watch  the sun rise and rest. A place where i can swim, explore the ocean and the life in it. It would be so fun to travel the places my eyes have never seen before. I am feeling homesick.. 






NYC

Santorini, Greece

Maldives

London


London

Geneva, Switzerland 

Paris <3

Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment