Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dinner




Last night, my mom and I ate outside for us to bond and stroll at the same time. Usually, when eating outside my mom and I will fight over on where to eat but that night was different, when we saw French Baker we rapidly went inside, found a sit, asked for the menu then ordered. I'm shocked with my mom who doesn't really  like pasta and other food served in that resto. She's not really in to Italian food, she wants more of rice and viands while i enjoy everything with pasta and cheese.. My mom, even though loves to eat rice she still doesn't eat a lot like me. I love eating like God knows how much..





mommy, choosing what to eat 

steak sandwich with potato crisp and salad
(i love balsamic)


beef lasagna (my favorite)

Sjora tropical pineapple for mom
and iced tea for me.

lastly, baked chicken (the chicken is very yummy and tender)




Tomorrow is mother's day, i already planned another date with my mom. Am so excited to be pampered tomorrow, i will treat her to the spa so she can relax from all the stress and at the same time enjoy the ambiance and the food. 'till my next blog.. ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment