Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day





My Superhero




Today is obviously mother's day,planned a lot for mommy. We went to wensha to pamper ourselves but there's a lot of people, as in! We waited for awhile  but my mom and i were pretty hungry so we decided to go to friday's to eat dinner. We are supposed to go back to wensha but my mommy told me to just go back tomorrow. So, tomorrow it is.




Since today is a day for mommies i would dedicate this entry for my mom. She has been my Superhero. She dedicated her life and everything for me, to give me everything i need and want. Since my Dad died last 2008 she has been my father and mother all at one persona. She can be anything, a friend, a mother,a sister and a provider. I love her so much that i can't even express it in words. We do fight sometimes but we definitely fix our misunderstanding right away. I know that she just want the best for me that's why she scolds and prohibits me on doing things that might not work well.




Mom, this one's for you.. I know that i don't usually say how much i care and love you but God knows how much i really do. I don't know how would my life be without you mommy. I pray for you to have a long and healthy life every night cause am really afraid to lose someone as precious as you are. Mommy, thank you! and i really love you to the moon and back. Thank you for being my hero.






















These are old photos of me and mommy (not so old) i can't find any so i chose to post these.




I LOVE YEW MOMMY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment