Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tattoo




Today, a friend of my mom payed a visit to our house to chit-chat and to flaunt her new tattoo.
As i am staring at her tats i can't help myself but to envy her.
i have always wanted to have one or more (am dying too)
but my mom won't allow me.
Even though my mom has a tattoo, inked on her right leg (behind) she  won't allow
me to have even just one tat. she said i'll just make myself look dirty.
For me, having a tattoo isn't about being dirty or rebellious, 
it is an art.. yea.. an art inked on one's body..
and it is really sensual (for me) but of course, it depends on the tattoo.. 




I want infinity sign on my right wrist.

this too shall pass on my left rib






As it is, i want this or my mom's name in alibata
on my right rib.












No comments:

Post a Comment