Monday, May 14, 2012

Spa Day










Finally, date with mommy pushed through today.  Had a lot of fun with mommy and her friend tita Vanjie. We ate a lot from lunch to early dinner. The food served was great, my favorite part of our dining is cooking and eating shabu-shabu. i fucking love shabu-shabu. Other than that they also served tasteful  beverages. I stayed long inside the sauna/ charcoal room and bathed into the jacuzzi. I also enjoyed the body scrub which a girl wearing a bikini will scrub your whole body.. hahaha! wonderland it is :D The highlight of this date is having a body massage. It's heaven on earth. All your stresses will be gone after the suiting body massage.

Wensha spa is a good place to visit for you to relax and forget all the stresses from work, home and others. They offer a lot, from mani pedi, to waxing and body massage. My mom and i always go to wensha whenever we have time to pamper ourselves.







am so fucking happy


smile



yum yum in my fucking tumtum



mommy with tita vanjie



shabu-shabu 




mix and mix :D



enjoying my food



this lemon cake suits the orange juice.. so yummy!



eat again before the massage



chit-chats



mommy and me










Sorry for the poor resolution of the photos, i just used my iphone and mom's BB :))








No comments:

Post a Comment