Monday, May 7, 2012

Fights










My girlfriend and i have been into fights these past few days
and it disturbs me a lot when i know that i am hurting her. 
I know that some of our conflicts are because of me but i try hard to work things out.
Even though i play tough when we fight,  it doesn't mean that 
i don't love her anymore nor careless.
i love her with or without conflicts.
Right now, we are still in a fight, oh yes! we are.
The bad thing is, i don't even know how this problem started or maybe
i just don't want to accept that this problem is again, because of me.
My girlfriend and i have open communication so i know that
these conflicts  and misunderstandings will be over soon.
I just hope that our prides won't eat us.



i need you, gelly baby.. let's fix this.

I just want these conflicts fixed
and be with her again.. i miss her, its been weeks since we last
hang out, so i do really miss her.. :((

No comments:

Post a Comment