Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Short





I can't sleep.


Can't help thinking. 


I do not understand why some people don't appreciate what you are doing for them. I am not referring to one or two individuals in my life but this is a human nature feeling. I am sure that anybody in this fucking world felt this emotion already, some might be feeling it right now. It is not just appreciation but all the emotions that you are not enough to somebody or you're just feeling short.


I feel short right now, not in height but in emotion. I feel like other people just don't appreciate me, what i do, and what i can do. I have been pleasing people not to be loved but for the reason that i fucking love them. I want them to be happy and contented by having me around. Yes, i might change but isn't that normal as well? Am i not deserving to be treated way better than i am treated before? Is there something wrong on making me feel my importance without me doing anything? Maybe, am not that loved.


It is like i have given all for free, i just want some gratitude and tenderness. It is not bad to ask something in return specially when you know that you deserve it. I am not about having everything you want but i am in the give and take process. If you want to be treated well then treat others well.


Am i bad for saying this? I feel what i am saying. Am i also prohibited in doing this? Am not. I just want to breathe, i am not tired of feeling this "shortness"  in me but i want to let myself be fine and okay and try to be the old me again. Might take a long time but i am willing to go back to what i am before if i really did changed. 


Still, i feel short. 

I am sorry for being short.

Maybe i didn't gave my best shot..

but there's nothing not to be love about me.

i know am giving BEST, not everyday but i do.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment