Sunday, May 6, 2012

Her = LOVE




I LOVE YEW, BABE!



I have been in love with her for 1 year 1 month and 12 days now.
I know that she's the reason why all my past relationships
failed. She's heaven sent.
And yes, She's a girl and am a girl (might confuse readers)
but am fucking in love with my Angel.
It doesn't matter if we are both in the same gender as long as we love,
care, and respect each other.
Other people might think that we are not following the earthly rule which is
 a man is for a woman vice versa but i am ever willing to fight
for her, for us.. Loving is a feeling that everybody
could and shall feel. It is nice being loved by someone who you want to share your life with
and i want to share mine with her.. JUST HER.. 


<3




I LOVE US






SUPER PANTY MAN :))







WAKING UP WITH YOU IS  A CONTENTMENT 




For you, gelly baby..

I LOVE YEW!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment