Saturday, May 26, 2012

Friendly




I am not comfortable being in place with a lot of people. If you really know me, you would probably know that. I consider myself not a friendly person at all. I chit chat a little bit to some acquaintance but i really don't start the conversation. Some are also uncomfortable talking to me ( a lot of people say this) cause when i don't like the person who i am having a conversation with, i really make them feel that i don't like them, not them actually, but talking to them.


I am not snob, for some people may say that. Again, i am not comfortable. I don't have any problems in meeting other people, i don't have trust issues in making friends but i just like to stick on my few friends. I use to go to clubs and party a lot before but trust me, i go home without  meeting new people. I usually stay in one place, drink, eat and do my own thing.


I don't want to be surrounded by noisy people, i just want to be with happy people like my friends now. Sometimes i think why i don't make friends with others, and my conclusions are: First, i don't want my life to be talked about by so many people and in time spread wrong news about me. Secondly, i don't wanna remember many names and have a lot of contacts on my phonebook. Third, I don't like many friend,i like TRUE friends.


I am the type that sticks to someone or somethings that i am used too. I don't want new people and things on my life. I want some, sometimes, but i make sure that it will be for the better.


I always choose good, trustworthy, happy, nice and crazy people who i will be friends with not because am choosy but because only a few people really care and some are just curious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment